Here's a quick overview of our last 3 weeks.
1. come home from the hospital with Gideon
2. Go to our well baby check, everything great!
3. Week and a half later I have to go back to the ER for really heavy bleeding.
4. Go to Gideon's 2 week check-up when he is almost 3 weeks old. He's circumcised
5. Later that night go to Primary's for his circ bleeding, go home after monitoring him for awhile
6. Sunday night the boys have croup, Drew is doing well, but Jerrod has started wheezing. Go to kidscare on the way home from my brother's birthday dinner, get steroids to help him.
7. Tuesday night take Jerrod to Primary's because he was having a hard time breathing and he got more steroids and a breathing treatment.
Top this all off with Jerrod having his little surgery next Friday and then my postpartum exam. I just hope we are able to avoids the doctor's office and especially ER's for the next little while.
I'll post some cute pictures tomorrow, it will be much more interesting ;)
1 comment:
oh wow.. what a tough couple of weeks.. I have only been to the er once with one of my kids (knock on wood!) so all those trips would have me totally stressed! hope your kids all get better and recovered soon!
Post a Comment