Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Getting Healthy

Now that I've had the baby I need to get in shape. My friend Annie inspired me to post this on my blog, I have already been trying to lose weight, and hopefully making a public statement will help me be accountable. I have added a weight loss ticker to the bottom of the page. The goal weight is not my ideal weight, but it's a good milestone and when I reach it I'll modify where I'm trying to go. To help me stay focused and positive about my experience I am also going to to start another blog where I will keep track of my workouts and diet. I'm sure I won't get to updating it daily, but hopefully every few days. If anyone wants to join in let me know and we can make it so we can all post our data! This is the year to get healthy, not only for myself, but for my family as well. I need to be able to keep out with my little ones!

4 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Let me know if you ever want to go for a jog or a walk! I want to start running....if the weather will just warm up! I want to try and exercise before and during my next pregnancy...unlike I did with Cameron!

Lisa said...

I will do it with ya. I am such a fatty and need to loose my pregnancy weight as well. I keep hoping that guitar hero counts as excersise but I guess that it doesnt.

erek

Lauralee said...

great new look..
good luck.. you can do it!

Annie said...

you've already lost 28 pounds?? gosh, you inspire ME!!