Saturday, January 5, 2008

I give up!

For the last few nights I had been trying to get Gideon on a decent night schedule. Not that he isn't sleeping well, but he thinks that bedtime begins sometime between 11-12. So after the the feeding at 8-9 I have been trying to get him to go to sleep in his room in the dark. I have tried everything short of giving him some Tylenol (I wouldn't do that, at least not yet ;) So last night I gave up and didn't put him to bed until he was ready, right after his feeding at 11. He went right to bed and didn't wake up until 4, then sleep until 7, and then again until 10. Luckily I have a wonderful husband who lets me stay in bed until 10, but when his job starts and I have to take Drew to school it will be an adjustment.

I guess I officially have a night owl, and I'm not going to worry about it too much until he hits two months which is when you can start adjusting their schedules. I'm just going to count my blessings that he will go 4-6 hours straight for the first stretch.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Amber!
I'm so happy to have found you in the blogging world! Your family is just so adorable, congrats on the new baby. Hang in there, and I'm glad I can keep tabs on you now :) Keep in touch!!

-ginger