Gideon started rolling over last night! He was 5 weeks and 1 day, so pretty young. Our strong little guy. Also it wasn't just a fluke, he did it about 5 times, and another few today in both directions. He has, thankfully, only mastered from his belly to his back so far.
5 comments:
oh my goodness. what a boy! he is ready to go!
Adorable!
Oh my Gideon! He can't be doing that already. That is crazy! Good luck mom and dad.
Wow! That is SO young! Watch out he'll be walking by 6 months!
Amazing!! He is so cute! I'm sorry you guys have been in and out of the doctor's office so much. I hope it's all smooth sailing from here! I'm going to try and come to Gideon's baby blessing. I don't know if Jake can make it yet but I'll e-mail and let you know.
Post a Comment