Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Boys!

What can I saw, I love my boys. On Friday Resident Council had free swimming at a local pool. The boys went and swam while Gideon and I went grocery shopping. It was nice to have a break. We got back in time to get some pictures of the boys, but when I pulled out my camera I had forgot the memory card in my computer. . . I was pretty bummed. When they finally got out of the dressing room (my boys take f o r e v e r to change) They had all dried their hair all poofy. This is how they looked, what silly boys!After church the boys were taking turns holding Gideon, it was so cute so I had to snap a few pictures. Here is Jerrod with his Beatle want-to-be hair do :)

Here's handsome Drew with his shagggy do.

1 comment:

Lauralee said...

so your boys have your hair? I love it! I don't have a single red head.. they all started with red hair, but it has all changed.. maybe it will change again later.. very handsome boys!