Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sleep

Sleep has been something severely lacking in our home (at least for me) for the last 3-4 months. The last few months of pregnancy you don't sleep well, and then you get even less sleep with a new baby. But last night Gideon slept from 10:30-6:00am! Wow I know right. A double bonus was that Jerrod didn't wake up at all. He is usually up 1-2 times a night for a drink, or some other random thing. It was great. Now if I could just sleep the whole time he does instead of waking up worrying it would be wonderful.

Hopefully the sleep will continue!

Ok I know I'm slacking, but I'll get some pictures up tomorrow, after I take some new ones.

3 comments:

The Miller's said...

My doctor told me that when babies are over 10 lbs they have the reserves to sleep for long periods, so don't worry and enjoy it!!

I've been sleep deprived, but the way I make up for it is constantly oversleeping and not waking up to my alarm! I keep waking up 10 minutes before I have to get Adrienne to school but somehow I manage to get her there on time!

Becca Jane said...

Hey Amber, it's Becca! How did you get music on your blog, I love that! Thanks for the visit! And I'm excited to have another blog to read.

Becca Jane said...

Yeah...I'm a blogging nerd. I'm obsessed! Cam went down for a nice long nap right after you left, so I have a few hours to myself! I'll try to add music to mine...and I'll call you if I can't do it!