Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dinosaur Park

A few weeks ago we took the boys to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden. We needed a break from Salt Lake and that was the easiest thing. I miss being able to drive for a couple of hours and being in a different city. That is one thing I miss about living in Washington. Well only a few more years and hopefully we'll get to move to a more urban area.

They have a cool outside area with models of the dinosaurs, and yep we went out in the snow!
Adam stole the camera and got a picture, darn him. j/k I know I will cherish these photos even if I don't look the way I would like to. Thank goodness for packing the baby!
Here are the two mop tops inside. They booth want to grow out their hair. Jerrods isn't so bad because it falls in curls, but Drew's is pretty shaggy. Adam really wants to go and cut it but I told him to let Drew be, he'll get tired of it and want it cut on his own terms.

.

2 comments:

Lauralee said...

very cute boys! it is always fun to get away!

Ginger said...

Amber you make me proud to have boys! They are so much fun :)