Here I am with the two little ones watching.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Guitar Hero and Dinner
This last weekend was the start of a long, but wonderful week. We blessed Gideon on Sunday the 3rd so we have the opportunity to spend a lot of time with family. My dad and Carrie came into down on Friday night so we had them over for dinner. After dinner Drew "had" to show them how he was getting awesome at playing guitar hero. It was tons of fun.
Here I am with the two little ones watching.
Here's Jerrod rocking out. I need to get a good video of him. He dances, swings the guitar around, and does spins all while strumming it. Not that he is on at all, but it sure if fun to watch.
Here's my dad. He was playing a song that he could play the beginning of on a real guitar when he was in junior high or high school. I don't remember which he said. It was fun to watch him.
Here's our soon to be expert Drew. Notice the tongue? I think it's so funny. He moves it around all while he is playing. Too cute!
On Saturday Carly and Kylie got into town with their bunch. The cousins had so much fun. It always surprises me how much Drew and Bethany love each other. As soon as they see each other they are holding hands and playing. What shocks me about it is they are 18 months apart in age, different genders, and have lived apart for most of their little lives. They are such good buddies.
Here is Carly meeting her new nephrew. He sure cuddled up to her fast!
Here I am with the two little ones watching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment