Friday, May 14, 2010

Sammie

I love taking picture of my little girl. The last couple of weeks she has started smiling and moving her hands to grab my shirt or hand when I'm holding her. She has been such a fun addition to our home. Every night when I go to put her in bed she fusses for a few minutes while I swaddle her up and then this is my reward as I place her in her ugly bed.


And this:

And this (sorry for the poor quality this was taken on my phone)

Seriously she is the cutest thing and I love seeing her smile.

Here are some more pictures I took the same day as the first two pictures. She was so alert and aware of everything around her. They grow up so fast! Here she is sucking on her finger, notice she is holding onto her plug, she had just pulled it out.


Love her little toes.


Those last two it almost looks like she is trying to dance. She makes me smile all day long, I love that little girl!

3 comments:

Kari Lynne said...

I just can't believe how big she's getting. I seems like I only get to see the back of her cute little head since she is always bundled up in the moby whenever I see her. Her smile is so cute!

sukie said...

Very cute!!!

Michelle said...

Aw, she is adorable :)