Monday, May 24, 2010

Mei Tai follow-up

Lisa this one is for you, and anyone else who wasn't sure what a mei tai is. A mei tai is an ancient asian style of babycarrier. After I had Gideon I became a huge fan of babywearing. Not only did it keep my little one happy but I was able to get things done while attending to the other kiddos. Here is a link that shoes how you tie the mei tai.

http://www.babyhawk.com/Instructions/

I personally love the mei tai as well as the baby wraps. Sammie won't let me put her down so she spends most of her day strapped up in a carrier. I also recently got the lilliebaby which has worked great when I don't want to mess with the long straps of the moby wrap and just want to buckle of couple of straps.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

thanks for the update!! I too had been wondering what a Mei Tai was, but didn't get a chance to to ask :)

Paul and Susan said...

Sounds like you are a smart Mom.

lisa winnett said...

Sweet, thanks for educating me. I have seen you wear a couple different carriers, but I had no clue what it was. I like how versatile it is. Maybe you will have to make me one some day.