Monday, May 10, 2010

Blessing Day!

We had the opportunity to bless Sammie last weekend. It was a great cold windy day. This wouldn't have been such a big deal but Adam really wanted to BBQ for it and because the weather channel showed that the weather was supposed to be decent for the day we didn't reserve a community center to have the luncheon at. It all worked out and we crammed into our little apartment.

Adam did a wonderful job with the blessing. Honestly I am struggling to remember with all that was in her blessing now that it's a week past, expect for when he blessed her to be strong willed. I mean seriously do we really need that extra blessing in there, she already has me and Adam as parents I think she is going to get enough of that on her own :)



Here's a family picture

Jerrod being a goofball.



I finally got a picture of Sammie and me.

Sammie's cake, love the white.

2 comments:

Maples Family!! said...

What a sweet little girl you have! Congrats on the blessing! You have a such a cute family, it was fun getting to know you for such a short time.

Melissa said...

Sammie is so cute! Congratulations on a daughter! What do all the boys think?

And it really cracks me up that she was blessed to be strong willed. It will be fun to watch how that blessings comes into her life.