Jerrod had his last soccer game on Saturday. I tried to get a few more pictures of him, he really loved playing. Here he is lining up with his team to kick the ball.
His coach was so good with the kids. They did a little cheer at the beginning, half time, and end of the game. It really got the kids excited about playing.
At the end of the game all of the kids got a little trophy, they think they are pretty awesome, which they are :)
Gideon was adamant about having his picture taken as well. Such a funny kid!
Here are the picture with my dad at Ruth's Diner as promised. I'm bummed I didn't get more pictures, but at least here are a few.
As soon as I snapped the picture of him holding Sammie, Jerrod jumped in.
Here are all the kids, Drew took a bit of coaxing, he doesn't really like his picture being taken.



No comments:
Post a Comment