Here are some pictures from Easter. Sorry it's so late getting them on the blog, I'm trying to be better. Here we are in the morning seeing what the Easter Bunny brought. Gideon was so excited to see what was inside all of the eggs and needed lots of coaching to keep looking for more.
Here's Jerrod being smug after finding another egg. Love the morning hair :)
Jerrod and Drew loved searching for the eggs. I'm not sure why this picture is sideways, sorry about that.
Gideon got a Mr. Potato Head from the Easter Bunny, and of course the day isn't complete unless you try on his glasses.
Here are Jerrod, Gideon, and Sammie in their easter outfits. I made the dress for Sammie the night before because I didn't really have any dresses that fit her, and silly Adam was worried about her being cold so he put a long sleeved outfit with pants on underneath. Totally didn't match and they were taken off shortly after the picture was taken. You can see her in the dress in the sleeping post.
I love his cute smile.
That afternoon we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Vester's house and the kids got another Easter Egg hunt. It's too bad it had to be freezing cold and yes I put my kid in their cute springy outfits.
The boys had so much fun, they each got 25 eggs I think, so much candy!
Gotta love the dimple!
Drew loved counting the eggs.
No comments:
Post a Comment