Friday, February 8, 2008

Jerrod's silliness

I know I just posted a bunch of novels but Jerrod has said some of the silliest things the last few days that I want to share.

Yesterday I was folding clothes and Jerrod came to help me. He then proceeded to tell me that one of my nursing bras was his. He then put one of the straps around his neck and was lifting up his shirt and holding the cups in place where breasts, if he had any, would be. Mind you this is one my nursing bras so the kid is holding up this massive brassiere. He then tells me with all seriousness that the bra is holding up his girls. I have no idea where that came from. I was laughing so hard, I wish I could have gotten it on video. What is extra funny is we do not refer to breasts as girls, I have no idea where he heard it from. We are actually very cautious to only use correct anatomy in referring to body parts and I believe it helps create a ease of talking about you body, as well as respect. Anyways this will be a great story to share with his future wife.

I guess yesterday was just an extra funny day with him because later when he was being a stinker I told him to go sit in the corner, which is where we spend out time-outs. He was not listening and I was nursing and losing my patience. I yelled at him (I know not conducive to foster good behavior) to go sit his butt down in the corner. I know, not a great choice of words but I can't go back. He marched himself over to the corner and yelled back "sit my butt down". It was pretty cute. I have no idea where he comes up with his little comebacks.

Here's a picture of him the other day when I told him no suckers as I was working out. Does he listen, no apparently no means two.

1 comment:

Becca Jane said...

Those are great stories! Be sure to write them down, or print them out! It is scary what kids pick up! So cute though!!