The tooth fairy has finally made a visit to the Vester family. On Wednesday Adam noticed that Drew had a loose tooth. Yep that's right, dad noticed it before the boy, kinda funny. Drew was smiling and the bottom of the tooth was all black. When we pointed it out to Drew he was excited, but surprisingly patient about when it would fall out. I remember when I had loose teeth and I wouldn't stop playing with them until they where in my hand.
Anyway the next day at dinner Drew was eating as normal and then it fell into his hand. He was like "oh, my tooth fell out" very nonchalant about it. He is pretty excited after getting some $ from the fairy though.

The one right next to it is loose too, so I'm sure this is the start of many visits from our friend.
2 comments:
how fun for him! my madison who is 7- 8 in june hasn't lost one tooth yet.. that is all she wanted for christmas.. to lose a tooth! poor girl!
That's funny how he acted like it was no big deal. I was the same way you were about my loose teeth. I remember one coming out in my apple and that was the easiest. I also remember lots of them involving string and doorknobs...I don't suggest that method.
Post a Comment