Here are some more pictures of our cute little guy!

Our little Santa

I think this is my favorite picture, he is almost 24 hours old! (about 14 minutes short according to the time on the picture ;)

Drew was in school during this boy shot.

Getting ready to go home, as you can see he wasn't too happy!
Also if you want to see the pictures the hospital took you can go to this web page
http://www.webnursery.com/webnursery/parent/Registration.aspx?registrationcode=844ber.Just enter in the requested info.
3 comments:
Awesome! He is so sweet...
I love the pic with the Santa hat! He is adorable and I definitely see Drew's mouth in the second pic. How did you like delivering at the new hospital? You will have to fill me in the next time we talk. Hope you're resting up and recovering well.
Hi Amber! This is Amber! (was Lybbert, now it's Miller) What a beautiful family you have! I saw your blog on Michelle Pitcher's blog who I saw on Janene Landaker's blog! Such a small world...at least the internet makes it feel that way :-)
Post a Comment