Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Christmas Tree
On Friday, the 7th, we decided to get decorated for Christmas and do our Christmas Baking. It turns out it was good timing since we had our little boy by Sunday. But here are pictures of us decorating the tree, we got a live tree this year. It really is not much fun picking them out in a parking lot compared to a Christmas Tree farm, but what can you do right?
Here are the boys. Jerrod was more work than help, but what can you really expect from an almost three year old? Drew on the other hand did awesome, he is growing into such a nice, good kid. I am so proud of the person he is becoming, and it's neat to watch him change and develop.
Here's another one of Jerrod, I'm not sure if he is putting that ornament on, or if he just took it off.
And here's one of me in all my big belly glory. I am exactly 40 weeks here, and it's crazy to think that I had a 9.5 lb baby in there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are beautiful, Amber! I'm glad you got the little guy (well, BIG guy) out! I'm sure it feels much better to have him here, than pushing all your organs around. I can't wait to see you (and Gideon) in person!
Post a Comment