We have been getting a lot of snow here in Utah so we took the kids sledding. One of our favorite things about living in the Village is the sledding hill in the bowl (a huge field in the middle of the different courts). This was Gideon's first time and since we were prepared with great snow clothes he loved it! He had so much fun sitting and touching the snow. He was crawling everywhere in it!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Sledding and Lights
Ok I know I have been slacking a lot with my blogging, so here are some months in recap.
We have been getting a lot of snow here in Utah so we took the kids sledding. One of our favorite things about living in the Village is the sledding hill in the bowl (a huge field in the middle of the different courts). This was Gideon's first time and since we were prepared with great snow clothes he loved it! He had so much fun sitting and touching the snow. He was crawling everywhere in it!
Drew is our little dare devil and spent the time trying to catch as much air as he could over the jumps people have jumped. It was pretty fun to watch.
Adam and I each took Gideon down a few times, so much fun! Please notice my lovely cougar hat ;)
Now here's Adam's turn.
We also took the boys to temple square to check out the lights. Drew's favorite part was all of the different nativity scenes from around the world, next time I'll have to get some pictures of them.
Here's one I took of the boys, Someone offered to take a picture of our family in the above picture and I wish he would have gotten the temple in it like this one. Oh well, at least we are all together right?!?!?!
We have been getting a lot of snow here in Utah so we took the kids sledding. One of our favorite things about living in the Village is the sledding hill in the bowl (a huge field in the middle of the different courts). This was Gideon's first time and since we were prepared with great snow clothes he loved it! He had so much fun sitting and touching the snow. He was crawling everywhere in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What did you get for Gideon's feet? I have not been able to find anything warm for Sam's feet to play in the snow with. I love the family picture :)
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas and Winter Break! You're boys are so cute.
Post a Comment