This picture was taken at the end of the night, but I just love it. Here is Drew with his teacher Annie. She is such a good teacher, and Drew loves going to his lessons! Thanks Annie for teaching Drew and being such a positive influence on him!

Here he is playing Angels we have heard on high with another student. He played two songs by himself, but I don't know what happened to the pictures I tried to take. He did awesome though.


Here is Annie with all of her students.

3 comments:
woww.. lots to catch up on.. the violin teacher is so pretty! no wonder he loves going to his lessons! :)
your hair looks awesome.. love it!
all luke wants for christmas is legos too.. he loves them..
your tree is cute!
That's awesome you got Drew playing so early. I started playing violin when I was 7 and I really think that created my base for my love of music and helped fine tune my ear. Also, did you really just post that Gideon just turned 1???! That can't be! He was just born. ;) Amazing how fast time flies. We need to get together after the holidays.
That is great that you are having him take violin. What a handsome boy.
Post a Comment