Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas & Cousins

Wow, there are a lot of pictures, just to warn you. I don't know about how you guys post, but I also put in my pictures first, starting at what picture I want last so they go in order then fill in the words and I think I just spent like 15 minutes putting the pictures in. . . Anyways here's Christmas. We started on Christmas eve by going to the Vester family and doing Christmas. It was tons of fun and the boys absolutely love being spoiled by their Aunts, Uncles and Grandma and Grandpa!

Adam got a shot of me, and I'm including it for a couple of reasons, Joy is in it looking cute and also if you look up in the top left corner you can see a picture of Adam. I don't know if you can make it out, I'll have to do another post of it later but he, umm lets say had some interesting styles back in the day :)
Here is Adam with Gideon, his older sister Angela with the brown hair, and our sister in law Emily.
Here are Richie and Emily and Roxy with her new husband Chris. They are so cute!
Here's Richie
The boys got these glow stick swords and I think it was Jerrod's favorite present.
When we got home the boys opened their pj's which were also their present from me. This year our family made our gifts for each other and used the money to do a sub for santa for a needy family. I'll post about that in a little bit, but anyways here they are.
I love seeing their goofy personalities come through.
I also got individual shots, here's Drew.
Jerrod
And Gideon, check out his dimples!
Here is Christmas morning, morning hair and all!
Gideon was almost more interested in the camera then the toys.

I know it's funny, but for those in my family and my cousins can you see the pumpkin eyes? ;) It was always a joke that when I would smile my eyes would disappear and they called them pumpkin eyes, anyways Jerrod got them too.
This is what Santa bought me, my own lego set with a female doc! How cool is that!
Me and my baby!
We went to my mom's for dinner that night and the boys made out again, They loved everything they got!
Gideon was totally checking out the cat.
A couple of days later my sister came up with their kids. It was my boys favorite thing, and Jerrod keeps asking about when he gets to go to Da's and see his Hannah. I didn't get a bunch of pictures, but here are some of them.

Hannah really likes Drew to help her, it's pretty cute.
The older kids with the tree.
Drew and Bethany love each other so much, I love watching them.
Ok these two are trouble. I think everyone knows that Jerrod gives Adam and I a run for our money all the time. He is so incredibly silly and fun, and also such a challenge like when he colors our house with brown maker (last week. . .) or flooding the bathroom, ok I"m going to stop because I could go on forever, but Hannah is also a little firecracker and they are so silly together. So here they are posing for us.

No comments: