Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Santa!

We went and saw Santa here at the community center, it's always fun to hear what the boys have to say to Santa. The boys were super cute and happy waiting in line. I love this picture, it's so cute!

Drew was so excited, he was trying to stand still for the picture.
Here is my little firecracker, it's always fun to see what he is going to do.
We finally made it to Santa! Jerrod, very seriously, told Santa he wanted a Kung Fu Panda toy. I think Santa needs to go look for one. . .


And Drew asked for, wait for it. . . .. Legos! I know big surprise huh? ;)
Gideon, well Gideon just wanted away from the scary man with the beard. Don't worry buddy, next year you may like him. If not then at least the year after.

And here are the boys together. I wanted a better shot but Gideon didn't want to have anything to do with it. . .

1 comment:

The Clifts said...

Amber you look amazing. And Jerrod's hair...Well, let's just say I would kill for hair like that!