Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Gideon's party
I can't believe we are celebrating Gideon's first birthday. We did his party on the 7th, which is when he was supposed to be born, but he decided he was too comfy and came two days later on the 9th. I'll post pictures from his actual birthday later. We had friends and family over to the Community Center to celebrate and had a great dinner, cake, and presents. Gideon wasn't quite sure what to do with the presents, but he started to figure it out by the end.
He was such a happy guy, which is a pleasant change from when he was so sick.
Yep it really is all for you!
Enjoying the cake daddy made. Adam is such a cute dad, he has made the cake for all three boys, and he does such a fabulous job.
The makeshift bathtub for our dirty baby, I love the black lips.
Gideon got the first wack, but it wasn't until Jaycob and Drew had a turn that it came down.
Here's Izzy enjoying some of the candy from the pinata!
I am so grateful that we have been blessed to have Gideon in our family. He is a complete joy and is so happy and fun to play with. He has been so easy going, especially with Jerrod who thinks Gideon enjoys being tackled. This day was so much sweeter after the last month we had with him, I'm so happy is back to his usual self with no other complications. Gideon we love you, happy birthday and thanks for being such a special part of our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the cake, it is adorable! Happy Birthday Gideon!
Post a Comment