We are all pretty tired in our house, Jerrod is not sleeping well and as a result pretty grumpy. He also wakes everybody up so everyone else can be grumpy with him, the little stinker. But one funny thing he did last week (I believe right before we went to the hospital) is he had an accident during the night which happens. I woke up to him going to the bathroom naked and when I asked him what happened he told me that his bed "peed on me". He has stuck to this story which is pretty funny. Since he was asleep he doesn't remember peeing so logically the bed would have gotten him wet right? He is such a funny little guy!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Doctor again
Gideon started having swelling in his neck again so we called the ENT last night and he wanted to see him first thing this morning. His lymph nodes have gotten bigger, and we switched him to a different antibiotic. He isn't too worried about them right now, and we have another appointment on Friday. Thank goodness for Medicaid, I have no idea how we would cover our medical expenses this year without it!
We are all pretty tired in our house, Jerrod is not sleeping well and as a result pretty grumpy. He also wakes everybody up so everyone else can be grumpy with him, the little stinker. But one funny thing he did last week (I believe right before we went to the hospital) is he had an accident during the night which happens. I woke up to him going to the bathroom naked and when I asked him what happened he told me that his bed "peed on me". He has stuck to this story which is pretty funny. Since he was asleep he doesn't remember peeing so logically the bed would have gotten him wet right? He is such a funny little guy!
We are all pretty tired in our house, Jerrod is not sleeping well and as a result pretty grumpy. He also wakes everybody up so everyone else can be grumpy with him, the little stinker. But one funny thing he did last week (I believe right before we went to the hospital) is he had an accident during the night which happens. I woke up to him going to the bathroom naked and when I asked him what happened he told me that his bed "peed on me". He has stuck to this story which is pretty funny. Since he was asleep he doesn't remember peeing so logically the bed would have gotten him wet right? He is such a funny little guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow that Jerrod has got his world figured out, he thinks of everything!
Wow, what a crazy Thanksgiving week you've had! I'm glad Gideon's OK and I hope life gets back to normal soon! Life is so fragile!
Ha ha ha - I love that line. "Peed on me" - wish I'd thought of that when I was little.
I totally understand what you mean by medicaid. It has saved us a few times. :) I hope everything goes well with Gideon.
That's pretty funny :) I hope Giddeon gets all the way better, but I LOVE Jerrod's story about the bed peeing on him :)
So glad Gideon is doing better! John has scars on his neck from the same thing. His just protruded straight out from his neck though, not as deep as Gideon's sounds.
That is really funny about Jerrod!! :P Hope he, and all of you, get sleeping better!
Post a Comment