Here's the whole wall.
I also made my first sale on etsy! It's so exciting. I have put up new onesies, and Carly has been busy making clips, so be sure to check it out!
We went to get the boys haircuts yesterday, I told them to just trim up Jerrod's hair, well she butchered it and we are now missing his awesome curls. Here is the cut we got when we said to just trim up the ends, even it up, and shorten the back a little.
3 comments:
LOVE them! they turned out great! how do you hang anything on cinder blocks?
are you doing women's conference? enjoy! I so wish I Was there!
I love your wall! And those onesies sure are cute....I will definitely get one if we have another boy!! Your kids are so great, I subbed for piano in Primary today, and Drew was SUCH a sweetheart in there.
Your signs turn out so cute. I love the oneies too! That great that you have sold one, good luck with selling lots more.
Oh Jerrods poor hair. It will grow back thank goodness.
Post a Comment