Monday, April 21, 2008

Drew the violinist!

Here are the videos of Drew performing as promised. He is so cute and calls the recitals his concerts. The songs are both variations of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and the first one goes to the pattern of Salt Lake City Hot Dog. He did so well.

The second song he had just started practicing at home on Friday and then played it on Sunday. It is supposed to be the hardest song in the series, but what can I say, I just have a prodigy! But seriously he really is good. He missed a line a little over halfway through, realized it and went back to fix it. He is so diligent in making sure he does everything right and he sure makes us proud!

1 comment:

Annie said...

That's my boy! He is so incredibly talented and I'm SO proud to be his teacher. He is such an excellent student is so much fun to teach. I love my cute boys!!