My friends have been on my mind lately, and the way Adam and I have each been so blessed to have friends come into our lives when we need them the most. While we have great family, our friends have been able to fill voids in our lives we would have not received otherwise.
The last year or so has been an adjustment as many our close friends have moved away. This was especially hard on me because some of these girls were with me through some of the darkest times in my life. Luckily life had been relatively smooth and so while it was hard, it was not overwhelming. The last few months have gotten pretty bad again, and just when I'm starting to feel alone (yes Adam is wonderful and tries his hardest but he doesn't quite understand how to help like a girlfriend would) the Lord blesses me with another couple of friends to help me get through it. So I just want to say thank you to all of my good friends that have been there over the years. I really do cherish you and thank the Lord for blessing me with your friendships!
4 comments:
Hi Amber! I saw your dad this last weekend. It was so fun to run into him... even thought it was at a funeral. I don't think I've seen him in years and it sure made me miss you and Carly.
I hope life gets better. You are an awesome person and helped me through some of my dark times. You are strong and will get through it. Call if you need to.
Tracey
YOU have been such a life saver to me lately. Honestly, thanks so much for your support and sincerity. p.s. are we going walking tonight? I'm feeling a little better today. I think a walk would be good for me!
Hey Amber! It was so good to hear from you. It's been fun reading your blog. I hope you're doing good! Good luck with school, you are amazing. Your boys are getting so big, I haven't met your youngest yet. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment