Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Crafty Knits 4 U

So this is just a super quick update, and I'll get some pictures and more info about what's been going on in our life tomorrow, well I guess later today as it is after 12am. . . So is my life, I have the hardest time falling asleep. Well anyways my sister, Carly, my mom, and I decided to start making the little crafts we do for our own kids into a little business. We have put it on etsy and we are so excited to share our ideas with others. We have knit hats, leg warmers, cute hair ties/clips, baby carriers, and onesies. All things can be custom done so if you have ideas or changes you want made just let us know. We have also set up a blog where we will be posting specials. Check it out, and pass it on if you know someone who you think would like it!

Etsy Store

http://Craftyknits4U.blogspot.com

No comments: