tagged A - Z
A- attached or single? Attached
B- best Friends? Adam, Carly, and Pam
C- Cake or pie? Brownies isn't an option :)
D- Day of choice? Saturday, I love to be able to go play with my family
E- Essential Item? A plug for Gideon, Tide-to-go for Jerrod, and my phone and camera for those last minute calls and pictures
F- favorite color? Yellow, it always brightens my day
G- Gummy bears or worms? Gummy worms
H- Hometown? Poulsbo Washington
I- Favorite Indulgence? Diet Coke
J- January or July? July, because it's Adam's and my anniversay!
K- Kids? 3 wonderful and tiring little boys
L- Life isn't complete with out? Family and the gospel to tie us all together
M- Marriage date? July 23, 1999 (almost nine years!)
N- Number of Brothers and sisters? 1 brothers and 1 Sister
O- Oranges or Apples? depends on the season, apples in the fall and oranges in the winter/spring
P- Phobias or fears? losing a child, seriously this keeps me up at night, and also prevents Adam and I having nights alone because I'm so paranoid I don't leave them.
Q- Quote? Right now it's "Exaltation, it's a family matter"
R- Reason to smile? I have a beautiful family that loves me when I'm grumpy, and great friends that always seems to help lighten my load
S- Season of choice? Spring and fall because it reminds me of the pacific northwest and I love all of the colors
T- Tag 3 People: Annie, Becca, Jamie
U- Unknown fact about me? When I was 16 they thought I had a brain tumor, which ended up being pseudo tumor ceribri which is fake tumor of the brain.
V- Vegetables? fresh tomatos and cucumbers fresh out of the garden with a little bit of salt
W- Worst Habit? biting my nails
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? I've had both, but most recently an ultrasound - when I was pregnant it
Y- Your favorite food? It varies with my mood
Z- Zodiac Sign? Taurus
No comments:
Post a Comment