Here is a picture of the queen size quilt top I finished this week. It was a beast to put together, but I love the look of it. Sorry for the poor picture but we were playing at Universal Studios all day and I needed to get it up for Amy's one thing, one week challenge. I just laid it over our bed, hopefully I can get the back finished for it this week so I can get it quilted. I can't wait for it to be finished!
8 comments:
gorgeous! I love your color choices!!
I love it Amber. I makes me want to get going on my quilt. I started cutting up some old jeans for a jean quilt this morning.
the colors are so "amber"!!!!
You are very talented Amber! I is beautiful.
Wow!! Amber - It's AMAZING!!!!
Wow, it's awesome. Look at you go.
That looks so good. I'm glad you are almost finished with it. I want to make one.
it looks great! you amaze me!
Post a Comment