On Monday the 5th Adam had the day off so we took the kids to a children's science museum in Santa Ana. It was really cool and had some awesome exhibits. There is some stuff that stays there all the time like this awesome thing.
Yep Drew is laying on a bed of nails. This table has a plexi glass top that raises and lowers so when you lay down you're laying on the plastic. There is a worker making sure you are all on the table then he pushes a button and the glass slides down and you're on the nails.
Adam went next, I have to admit out of everybody I was the most nervous about Adam laying on it. He is one big boy :)
We finally talked Jerrod into it. He wasn't very excited but afterwards he couldn't stop talking about it.
Can you see his worried look? They also had an exhibit called grossology where it talks about all of the "gross" things your body does and why/how it does them like boogers, burping, gas, pooping, pee ect. I have to admit I scored 100% on the quiz about why these noises happen. Aren't you proud of me? haha It was great. We can't wait to go back and it should be soon since we bought an annual pass.
No comments:
Post a Comment