Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fun Times

So we decided we needed to live up as much as possible before school started. So far this has consisted of us possessing annual passes to the Discovery Science Museum, Universal Studios, and of course Disneyland. We have had a lot of fun, and very few pictures. Sorry.

Here are some pictures from our trip to Universal Studios when my dad and his family were visiting. Adam had to stay home and work which was a bummer but the kids and I had fun.

There is a section of the tram ride that has a 3D king kong segment. It's pretty awesome and Gideon and Jerrod love the glasses.
 Drew, Austin, Dad and Jerrod
 Gideon would not let go of Sammie's hand the whole time. Sammie was in a baby carrier and I packed her around all day.
 Drew getting eaten by Jaws
 Love this!
 And Gideon getting friendly with the monster.
Jerrod and Gideon while everyone else was in the terminator show.

 I was able to get more pictures of the little ones as Drew was busy riding rides. I unfortunately don't have any pictures from our two trips to disneyland but maybe next time :)

One thing that was awesome was when we went this past Saturday Jerrod went on his first roller coaster with a loop. We were pretty proud of him. It's been fun to explore new areas in California.








3 comments:

Paul and Susan said...

I'm glad all of you had such fun!

lisa winnett said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun out there. I'm glad you are able to get out and play before school!

Lauralee said...

what fun! glad got to have some fun before school starts to get super involved..
hang in there!