Thursday, July 22, 2010

boys

I took some cute pictures of the boys today so I could update my frames. Once I get the pictures hung I'll take pictures of our place so you all can see it. Here are some of the highlights including the fun ones.

Gideon wouldn't sit still. I got this picture went to take another one and got. . .
this: Our little crabwalker

biggest to smallest, check out those cheesers!
Shoulder rides!


Here's cutie Drew


Another example of how Gideon is incapable of stay still, I guess he is 2. He's such a happy boy!


This is taken just a few feet from our house, we are right next to the wall of the freeway. Carpool anybody?


Headstands!


And cuties Jerrod. This kid takes the best pictures, love his curls!

4 comments:

sukie said...

Very cute!!!

Lauralee said...

cute kids!

123 checkoutourfamily said...

I think Jerrod looks a lot like his Mama. Wow, 3 boys and then a girl. she's going to be well protected.

Annie said...

oh i just LOVE those boys!!! their aunti annie misses them so much!