Sammie is growing up so fast I can't believe it. She is 4 months old today and at the moment utilizing her voice. She is super vocal, more than any of the boys. She coos and squeals all day long, at times it can be hard to hear others over her voice. She is smiling and likes to laugh at her brothers. I haven't been able to capture it on the camera yet, but when I do it'll be here :)
She had her doctor appointment last week and she weighed in at 12lbs even and was 23.75 inches long. She is the littlest kid we've had as the next lightest at 4 months was Gideon weighing in at a little over 15lbs. I am just packing away her 0-3 clothes and I'm a little sad about it. Here are some pictures
This is Sammie 1 month ago in the same outfit. She has changed in everything but size.
Here she is this morning in the same outfit, different bow :)
This is my favorite outfit for her and I'm so sad to know that next time I put it on it may not. I have been thinking that for a month so I guess you never know, haha.
She loves to stick out her tongue. The whole time I was trying to take pictures on this blanket she kept turning away from me to touch it. It's the backside of the quilt I made her with the soft minky fabric.
She does a good job holding her head up and she loves to make eye contact.
This isn't the best shot of her, but it had the best smile.
Sammie we are so glad you're in our family!
5 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU SAMANTHA!! DA
She's crzy cute! I can't even imagine Pepper that big.
She is SO cute!
she misses me too...
She is adorable!!! And, ps, I LOVE your quilt! It makes me want to sew one....that may be my winter project! :) You little girl is so cute and your boys are getting so big! I hope you are enjoying your new house and new location!
Post a Comment