Monday, June 28, 2010

Quilt sampler, week 2

Here's week 2 of the quilt sampler. I knew I should get to it fast after getting out my machine. Now I can spend the rest of the week sewing together a quilt for my bed.

If you want to check it out or start the blocks yourself click HERE to go to week 2. 

Here's block 3, I really love the colors in this one.
Block 4, again I had to use a couple different prints to make up the large pieces of this block. At first I was a little bummed about having to mix and match, but now that they are done I love being able to use more of the different fabric.


Both blocks together
And here are the 4 completed blocks so far

13 comments:

Veronica said...

love the spring colours!
vero

Pam said...

I love your plus block ...they look great together.

Anonymous said...

I just love your blocks and that tulip fabric is just lovely. I'm finding it interesting to see how people are using stripes, and really like the way you did that block.

Unknown said...

They look great! I love the fabrics that you added in too :)

Unknown said...

Your blocks are very beautiful! love the fabric!

Pam

Brittany said...

I love the spring colors too! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Your blocks rock.

Anonymous said...

What great spring prints!

Garilyn S said...

Love the tulips! Your blocks look great!

Amy Sp said...

What Yummy Verna fabrics! They look wonderful. :)

Sue said...

Your blocks look great and the fabrics are so pretty!

merlinthecat said...

Your fabrics are so pretty

Quiet Quilter said...

The more blocks I see in this quilt-along, the more I want to see. Yours look really lovely. So glad I joined, even if I was a little late.