Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bumbo

We really love the bumboo in our house. A couple of weeks ago Adam put Sammie in it while he was working and here are the cute pictures he got. She is such a strong little thing holding up her head.


Here are a couple of pictures of me with Sammie. The first one is from my birthday. Let's just say turning 30 was not really a highlight and there were many things that I wish were different about that day. One of which is the lack of pictures, I asked Adam about it a few times yet he failed to take out the camera and take pictures when we had family over, or a cake, or when I was not completely upset with him. So here is a picture and one from a couple days later. I really love my little girl.


1 comment:

Becca Jane said...

That bottom picture is adorable, she's all snuggly! Really going to miss you guys....