Thursday, May 14, 2009

Jerrod's Birthday

I know, I have been a complete blog slacker. The last few months have had their shares of ups and downs and everything has been up in the air so it's been hard to post about. So I'll start with Jerrod's birthday, which was on the 22nd of February, and go from there.

Jerrod turned 4! I can't believe he has gotten so old, and I love watching him change everyday. We had a fun series of parties for him. We went bowling with my mom and the Winnetts.

Then went out to dinner at the Pie, the original underground one by the U. I didn't get any pictures of that, but we had a great time. We came back to our house and Adam made him a bowling cake. Some of the pins fell over but that made it more realistic right?!?!

We finished up the series by having a party at the clubhouse where my mom lives. It was fun and Jerrod loved being the center of attention.

Isn't he the cutest kid? Jerrod we love you and are so glad you are part of our family!


1 comment:

Paul and Susan said...

Nice write up and pictures on his birthday. You can tell he is loved.