They released us this afternoon and we are so excited to be home!
After Gideon was comfy I took a shower (smelly mommy gone) and took a 4 hour nap on my comfortable bed! Those hospital cots are not come comfy.
I am so thankful that my baby is home and almost healthy. There were so many scary situations which could have gone worse just as they went better. I am so glad Gideon is home, he won't remember this past very scary week, and that Heavenly Father gave him to our family and decided he could stay here longer. Life is so precious and we need to cherish every minute we are given.
I could go on all day, but I think it's better that I go and spend some time with my family. I love them so much. Thanks for all of your prayers, calls and visits!
4 comments:
Amber, I am so glad you are home and Gideon is safe. I am so sorry I wasn't around to help and support you when this happened. :( I'm so grateful Heavenly Father was watching over him and you are home now.
~E
what an awful week for you guys.. so sorry.. glad it turned out okay- and that gideon is okay!
I am so glad Gideon is OK. How scary this must have been for you guys. I can't even imagine. I am so glad Heavenly Father was watching out for all of you.
Amber,
I just saw your blog and I'm so glad that Gideon is doing better now, that has got to be so scary, but it's times like that when we really can see miracles happen through medicine.
Post a Comment