So just a quick update Gideon is in the hospital because of an inflamed lymph node in his neck. He has been sick for about 5 days or so, and on Sunday and Monday has been running a super high fever and feeling awful. Adam and I were thinking he was over the hump today as he stated playing more and being more alert, but while we were at dinners with my mom we noticed a huge lump on his neck. When I say huge I'm not exaggerating, It is about the size of an egg on his neck. I brought him to the ER at Primary where he had a CT scan which showed an abscess developing in his node which they have to do surgery to remove.
The end result is he is going into surgery at 7:30 tomorrow morning (before most of you even read this :) and we will be spending a few days at the hospital.
I'll try and update tomorrow after surgery.
1 comment:
I hope everything goes well. we'll keep you guys in our prayers.
Post a Comment