Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Adam's Birthday (back in Aug)

Adam turned 31 on the 2nd of August. I know I am late posting, but better late than never right? We love having Adam as our husband and father, and he fills such an important role in our lives. He does such a good job taking care of his family, and one of his favorite things to do is to make us laugh and be happy. Honey I love you and thanks for everything you do for us!

Here he is trying on his new jacket.
The boys wanted to help him do everything. They gave him the new Tony Hawk game for the Wii. It's funny to watch any of the 3 boys (Adam included) pick out games for each other because they all seem to find something that they want to do with whoever is receiving the gifts. I'm glad they like to play together so much, but I kinda wish they were all a little selfish in what they pick out because it tends to carry over into my gifts as well.


Here is the happy baby!Here are the boys enjoying dinner, yes Drew and Jerrod love each other.
We skipped the cake and went for a quart of maggie moos ice cream with candles. It was a hit.

Add Image

Ok, so here is what has been going on the last little bit in our house.
Over a month ago we had Adam's birthday! Happy Birthday honey I'm so proud of all your have accomplished! We

No comments: