Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthdays!

Ok so I am becoming the worst blogger so pictures are on the other computer and coming but my mom's birthday was on the 9th and we had a fun day celebrating with her. I hope you had a great day mom!

On the 12th Drew turned 7! I can't believe my baby is so old. We had a great day, I volunteer at the hospital on Friday so we didn't have a lot of time but he got some cool stuff and we really celebrated on Saturday with family and friends at the bowling alley. Look for pictures tomorrow, or maybe later. . .

But in the mean time here are some of the things I love about Drewey:
1. He is a super nice kid, you can always count on him to be sensitive to the needs of others and stick up for whoever is getting picked on.
2. He gives the best hugs! He wants to give them all the time which is so wonderful.
3. He loves his brothers, he does such a good job helping us with him.
4. He give everything his best. He is a hard worker, which is a quality that will take him far!
5. He's cautious, I know may seem weird but a mom has to relish in the fact that he doesn't want to go and be too wild and hurt himself.
6. He loves the Savior and has such a cute testimony
7. My life is better because I have the opportunity to be his mom, he has taught me so much and I am so thankful for him!

No comments: