We did a sand art craft which the boys liked.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Heritage Park
We went with Lisa and her kids up to heritage park at this is the place momument. It was fun to get out, and very hot. Thank goodness for all of the misting tubes they have on the buildings. We first went to the petting zoo, which is also where most of my pictures were taken. Here is Jaycob on a pony.
Drew riding an appaloosa. It was fun to see him on one because for those of you who knew me growing up may remember April who was my first horse, and also an appaloosa. It brought back many fun memories.
Jerrod wasn't too sure, but when he saw this "little" pony he was game.
Here is Logan with the sheep.
This crazy lamb would not leave us alone! She kept trying to get our snacks out of the diapers bags.

We did a sand art craft which the boys liked.

After this we went to another house and colored. Jerrod got bored and took off. I went to find and him and he informed me that he was not happy with me, and after a pause added "and Gideon either". He would not stay by me the rest of the day! I wasn't quite sure what to think of my little independent kid, but he eventually got over it. I'm guessing it was the ice cream I bribed him with. I can't believe I missed pictures of Gideon, but he pretty much hung out in the stroller. Next time.
We did a sand art craft which the boys liked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
still hot there? yuck.. your kids are cute.. and I remember you having a horse!
How fun! I want to ride horses again... Amber, your boys are so handsome! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment