Adam and I went to the Monet to Picasso exhibit at the Utah Museum of Fine Arts. It was so much fun. Here is one of the favorite pictures of the night, we really like Vincent van Gogh and I couldn't believe how much paint was on the paintings.
Afterwards we went out Red Rock brewery for a nice meal by ourselves. Being able to visit with Adam by ourselves is such a treat, it helps me remember what a wonderful man he is, and all of the reasons I fell in love with him. Here are a few of the reasons I love him so much.1. He loves me for who I am, and supports me through all of my crazy ideas
2. He loves my children
3. He makes me laugh
4. I feel the spirit come into our home when he enters
5. He honors his priesthood
6. He has chosen a career that not only will provide physically for our family, but also one where he will be able to be involved in our boys lives
7. He cleans, cooks, takes care of the kids (ok pretty much a wife) while I persue my education
8. He is the first to help others (he has been the sole helper in many families moving into our court)
9. He gives whatever he is doing his all
10. I am a better person from knowing him.
Adam I love you and thank you so much for all that you have done for me and our family. I am so grateful for what a wonderful husband you are and that I have the opportunity to spend eternity to you!
3 comments:
Happy 9th Anniversary you guys! Good luck with all of the apps this year. Your kids are looking great!
sweet! sounds like a great time. alone time is always nice!
congrats on 9 years!
very nice post. i agree that adam is a wonderful husband-you two are great together, have grown together and i see a wonderful future ahead for you and your family!! love ya both! mom
Post a Comment