Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lagoon

The University Student Apartments, where we live, had a Lagoon day where you could go for about half price. We took the kids, and my mom and Gary came as well. It was a lot of fun. We first headed over to the water park while we waited for my mom and Gary to get there. We spend most of the time in the lazy river, and Drew took turns taking Adam and I down water slides. It is fun to watch Drew grow and be able and ready for new adventures.

I didn't get that many pictures, but here are the ones we got. After the water park we spent some time on the kiddie rides with the boys to help appease Jerrod. He loves that Drew will go on them with him. We got in a few rides and then we left Jerrod and Gideon with my mom while Drew, Adam, Gary, and I went on some roller coasters.


Our favorite ride of the day was Wicked. It was new last year and it was really fun. It blasted you off and then took you straight up and then straight back down, through a few corkscrews, and upside down. Drew is such a dare devil and wanted to keep going on it. For being such a mellow kid he really loves speed!

While everyone was taking a bathroom break I got some fun pictures of Gideon. I just look at the sweet baby and he smiles and laughs. enjoy!



We all, minus my mom and Gideon went on Rattle snake rapids and got soaked. Here is our dripping wet gang.
Here is a fun one of Adam and Gideon, what cute boys!
At the end of the night Jerrod found his favorite ride, yep the bumper cars. I think they road it like 4 times without a break, it was dark so I had a hard time getting pictures but here are a couple that turned out.

It was such a fun day, and when I think about it I have a happy feeling. I hope that as I look back on the boys childhood that is how I feel about it. I want to be able to enjoy the moments with them and enjoy the stage of life they are in. They grow up so fast and I love watching them become their own little person!

1 comment:

jenny said...

Glad you got Jerrod figured out-pretty cute! I almost didn't check you blog it has been sooooo long w/out an update!!! I enjoy it!!
Love ya, Mom