Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fathers and Sons

Ok I'm slowly catching up, and if the pictures would load faster it would be so nice! On the 25th Adam and his brother Richie took their boys camping. Gideon stayed home with me the Drew and Jerrod had so much fun. They went up in the Unitas at Lily lake, which is by mirror lake if you are familiar with that. I missed them, I hate having a quiet house when they aren't coming home, but even more I am so glad they have a dad who wants to take them out and spend time with them.

Here are the boys in the truck on the ride up. Jerrod with his cousin Grant.

Drew and Grant, I love Grant's smile in this picture, he is so cute!
Drew hanging out at the campground.
Jerrod and Grant.

Here is everyone minus Adam.

No comments: