The lives and adventures of three boys a perfect little girl and their lucky parents
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Wedding Pictures
My mom got married to Garry Griffin on Saturday July 5th. My mom was so pretty! It was a nice day and it went so smoothly. Here is the couple with all of the grandkids minus Rylan who just wanted his mom. If you look closely you can see that Jerrod is as tall as Bethany who is 18 months older.
Jerrod was so cute all day. Bethany and Hannah were the flower girls and Jerrod and Drew were the ring bears. Jerrod kept thinking the pillow with the ring on it was fun to toss and we had to tie it back on a few times. He also thought walking down the isle was a race which was pretty interesting. Here is my family with my mom and Garry.
Here is my mom with my sister and I. This is from my sisters blog but I think Drew may have taken my camera so we didn't get a shot of it.
Here's the cake, and the best part was it tasted as good as it looks! The following pictures, minus the one of Drew were taken by Drew. He took my camera and wouldn't give it back. He did a great job, and I think Bethany was his favorite subject. Heres a little clip of Jerrod singing while we were setting up. This is his new favorite song, "handlebars"
Your boys are so cute! I love the second picture of Jerrod, he looks like he could be a kid in a commercial! I hope all is going well with your prep for med school next year!
4 comments:
GREAT updates! Gosh, you're so good at blogging. I need to just sit down and do my own instead of reading other peoples for HOURS! Love your guts!
I love your dress. It looks so good on you. Congratulations to your mom.
Where did you get your dress?! It's beautiful. You look gorgeous. We need to get together soon. Hope you're doing well!
Amber,
Your boys are so cute! I love the second picture of Jerrod, he looks like he could be a kid in a commercial! I hope all is going well with your prep for med school next year!
Melissa
Post a Comment