Me: Jerrod what kind of school do you want to go to?
Jerrod: A princess school.
Me: are you a princess?
Jerrod: No! Girls are princesses
Me: So are all girls princesses?
Jerrod: Yes
Me: Who is your favorite princess?
Jerrod: Mommy
Me: Who else?
Jerrod: Annie, and then little girls
Ok so I was holding back the laughter, and I love that I'm his favorite princess! So he loves to play with the girls. He likes to play with their toys, and help them. He is going to be such a little ladies man!
He also wants to have a princess party for his birthday, so maybe we will and let all of the little girls be princesses and the boys be princes, or knights. We'll see, but here is out cute little princess lover, with cute curls and all!
2 comments:
What a cutie he is! We love jerrod!
I LOVE my Jerrod! oh my word, he melts my heart every time I see him. THanks so much for sharing your boys with me!
Post a Comment