Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Private

I'm going private. I feel that since I am pretty visible on the web it is better to keep my kids a little more protected. I also got a strange post last week that got me a little worried. I will be making the change before the end of the month, so please send me an email, or post on a comment if you want to be added to the list so you can still see it.

10 comments:

Annie said...

Add me! Add me!!

Landaker Family said...

I like to be added. Let me know if you don't have my email.

Erin said...

This is Erin Wilhelmsen, add me please! sunshineeyes@gmail.com

The Clifts said...

Add me: kelsey_clift@yahoo.com I love reading about your family. They are so cute!

Melissa said...

I'd like to be added - clearblueshoes@yahoo.com

Michelle Claire said...

Hey Amber! I'd still like to see what's up with you so I'd love to be added! My email is mishkamo@yahoo.com.

Tera said...

don't forget to add me! I love keeping up with you, your family, and your academic pursuits!

jamieleighcall said...

Add me. jamieschip@gmail.com It was great seeing you today. Sorry I didn't get to really chat. I'll be at the village on Wednesday around 10am so hopefully I'll see you then!

The Bailey's said...

Yay, thanks for the comment. I would love to keep up to date on your cute fam; so add me!
amandaruth25@hotmail.com

Lauralee said...

thanks for the invite!