Thursday, May 8, 2008

Last weekend Carly came up to visit, it was so nice. Originally she was coming for Women's conference, but plans changed. Which was a little bit better for me, don't get me wrong I would love to have gone to woman's conference but Gideon absolutely refuses to take a bottle, and they don't allow nursing babies, so it was out for me. We did make it to the temple, went to see the producers, what a woman wants convention, saw Maid of Honor, and went out to the cheesecake factory. I won't go into all of the details because Carly just posted almost exactly what I would say, so for more info and pictures check out her blog.

This is my last week of freedom until classes start on Monday. I am excited to have some time out of the house. I am taking anatomy and field botany over the summer. It's great because then I will have both of my biology labs which opens up the door to almost all of the medical schools. The application becomes available in June and I hope to have it submitted by the middle of the month.

Most things are pretty much the same. I have been busy making things for our etsy store. I have had a few sales and it's been pretty fun. I love making things, and it's nice to be able to use the funds I get to buy things for myself. I just bought 18 yards of fabric today to make 6 more wraps. It's fun.

Here are a few pictures just for fun :)

Jerrod modeling the latest hat I made. He thinks he is so funny!
We went to the park on Tuesday with our friends the Winnetts. It was a lot of fun. I got this cute picture of Gideon looking at Adam. I love it!
Jerrod found this spinning toy and spend probably 15-20 minutes spinning. It's amazing he didn't puke afterwards!
Here's a picture of the hockey game we went to thanks to K-bull and guy I beat on guitar hero. For more info read on Carly's blog.
Here's a picture of Carly with my boys. Doesn't her hair look cute! They curled it at the what a woman wants convention. The boys loved seeing her, they miss her and her family so much! I wish we lived closer.

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

I LOVE that picture of Gideon and Adam! Good luck with your summer classes. I hope we'll still get to see you outside once in awhile!

sukie said...

You have been tagged on my blog!!!