I think Adam deserves father of the year award again for making Mothers Day so nice for me. He is so thoughtful, and I really need to tell him how much I appreciate him more. He gets up and made me a omlet and helped the boys make cards for me. I love the cards, I think they are the best part of the whole day. Drew drew a picture of him and me playing memory, and Adam's card makes me feel so special and loved. Another super cute thing was I had started weight watchers to help lose the rest of the baby weight and he had calculated the points in the my breakfast for me and made it healthier. How fun is that! I really have such an awesome family.
We missed church because Jerrod was croupy, which was sad because I didn't get to hear Drew sing. We did convince him to sing to me in the morning though so that was nice. Later we went over and dropped a plant off at my mom's house, we had taken her out to lunch on Saturday to get some time with her. Then we headed over to Adam's family for dinner. Here are some cute pictures of our visit.
Drew found this ant and insisted I got a picture of it.

Joy, Adam's mom with th boys.

Adam, his sister Roxy and her boyfriend Chris

Gideon loves his grandma!

Another highlight of the weekend was getting my mandolin on Friday. It was a combined mother's day b-day present and I love it! Thanks honey! Here is Jerrod rocking out
2 comments:
I'm glad you had a nice mother's day! I love your family. I'm excited for you to be in the RS Presidency! You'll be great! I put Thursday on the calendar so I won't forget this time.... :)
Post a Comment