Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Time drags on. . .

Well it's Tuesday night and here I am still pregnant... I really thought we would have had a baby by now but apparently he's not quite ready. I'm hoping all the walking I have been doing will pay off and we can get our little guy here this week. I have a doctor's appointment in the morning and she said she'll strip my membranes. For those of you who don't know what this the doctor will separate the uterus from the amniotic sac around the cervix. If you are close to being in labor it will typically provide enough stimulation to the uterus to get it to start contracting and begin active labor. Hopefully it will work, but I guess we will see.

On a more positive note it is giving me more time to complete my course work, I just have to be motivated to do it. I hope to get the rough draft of one paper finished tonight and then I can finish researching the other paper... That is one huge downfall of graduate school, the professors all like to assign long papers where I would rather just take a test. Oh well, it's supposed to pay off right?

No comments: